Monday, March 1, 2021

Storybook Plan

 *Note: Storybook site image header is a work in process. Nothing feels quite right yet*


Current plan is to tell one story each about Parvati, Lakshmi, and Saraswati. I feel like those are my 'big three' and have the most to work with and explore.

 

Also kicking around the idea of some sort of wrap up story to tie it all together/revisit the intro. 

 

I think I will need to write with some sort of narrator introducing each story, and telling my intro, setting up sort of a story within a story. It could function as three independent stories but for a Storybook exploring the idea of Devi/Many Goddesses as one that doesn't feel quite right.  

 



THIS is why my google site image is a work in process. I need something like this, only not Lego. :)

Source: "The Many Faces of Unikitty" by Oky - Space Ranger is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...