Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Favorite Place - Santa Fe, NM

 

One of my favorite places, that is in theory is somewhat accessible in our current travel reality, is Santa Fe, NM. While travel in general is a bad idea given the current upswing in COVID everywhere, Santa Fe at least feels close enough to access. 

At this point this pandemic owes me so much travel.


This is a photo of the Santa Fe Cathedral by Pedro Szekely.

(image information: Photo "Santa Fe, New Mexico" by szeke is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 from Flickr)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the idea of a pandemic travel debt that we can collect later! TRUTH. Like so many people, I had to cancel my spring travel last year, and honestly, I just didn't really think through how this would all play out, but here we are in 2021, and I am still just home... I'm a homebody, admittedly, but still, even I'm starting to feel weird about this!
    And I love Santa Fe.......!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...