Monday, February 1, 2021

Assignments

  I never did experiment with microfiction in the last class! I am still interested in it and I enjoy reading other people's microfictions. I may actually write some of my own for this class but that's up in the air. Once I start reading all bets are off. 

And of course I am still thrilled by reading and writing for enjoyment. Yes it is technically still for a class but there isn't a style guide, there are not endless journal pages of research, methodology and notes. It is a great break from other classes!



"Writing journal" by avrdreamer is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...