Monday, February 1, 2021

Technology

 I never did add a word count last semester, but I use grammerly in a separate tab to edit and format before pasting in the blog. That does my word count for me! It is also my digital backup, just in case I need a previous version or something without links/photos. 

My primary browser for this class, and anything I may have to open canvas for, is Firefox. Chrome is my backup browser. For everything else, day to day web use, it's the opposite. This helps because I have a secondary online identity for class/blogs/google sites. I can leave everything logged in on Firefox and use Chrome for my day to day accounts. 

I personally could not live without my password manager, but that may just be me! 


"Secure password of the week" by Simon Lieschke is licensed under CC BY-NC 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...