Thursday, March 18, 2021

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Let's be real - this is one area I have really fallen behind on this semester! 

 I don't know what to do to fix this. For me my second semester of social work practicum has really increased the amount of feedback I need to give and receive in 'real life' at my practicum site. That's been... a lot. And I don't always have the headspace left over to think of feedback for this class that is genuine and helpful. Everything would end up as "Great job, I like your story!" 

This is something I will have to think on. I am not sure how to approach this yet for the second half of the semester. I may try working kind of...sideways and do next week's feedback/comments this Sunday/Monday. Give myself a buffer between my daily job related feedback and things for this class.




From the Feedback Cats stream - Image source here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...