Thursday, March 18, 2021

Week 8 Progress

 Progress. Oof.

So after last week I am definitely not where I would like to be. But things happen, internet goes out and all is not lost yet! I've definitely got some extra credit ahead of me to pull back up to where I would like to be.

From what I've looked at, everything should be fine to get back where I want/need to be by the end of the semester. I hate that the first half of this semester has started out so weird for me but done is done.






"Doing all the things. #mov #museumofvancouver" by sharpener is licensed under CC BY 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...