Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Week 8 Reading & Writing

 The reading and writing assignments overall are great! It's my life that's a little bit extra crazy this time around and so I am not happy with the number of posts I have and certainly not pleased with the number of stories I've been able to write. 


I do like the look of my blog and project website. There are some things I thought I might want to do with the project website but that may be a bit beyond my coding skills for a project. :)

I have great ideas for my story posts/project! I have just needed about 5 more hours in a day these past two weeks. My biggest accomplishment so far is just maintaining - it hasn't been perfect and it hasn't been everything but it is enough. And sometimes enough is..well, enough. 

I enjoyed Narayan's Ramayana! The Mahabharata was not bad, but there were so many names and people to keep up with compared to the Ramayana.

My reading notes are odd, but they work for my brain! I may use some of them to experiment with micro fiction, which is something I have not done yet!


My favorite picture from my blog so far is this one of Lakshmi. I just really love the colors, and the elephants. :) 




Image source: Lakshmi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...