Monday, April 19, 2021

Review: Week 12

Just a few weeks left! I seem to be sitting in an okay place points wise. I just need to keep focus over these last two or three weeks and everythings should work out! 

 

I've done a lot of research for this class and an independent study course I am working on. I feel like I could actually live on wikipedia now, so I need to remember to do a wikipedia trail each of the next few weeks. I'm already there, might as well blog about it and get a couple of points! :)


A picture I found that I enjoyed in the annoucments was this vitruvian cat. 

 


 

Source - Announcments blog, Vitruvian Cat, noted to be a kitchen magnet at CafePress



I also enjoyed the video of poet Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Notes: Dharma Mahabarata (Part E) - Extra credit reading

Mahabharata: The Greatest Spiritual Epic of All Time. b y Krishna Dharma, 2008 ( source ) Arjuna is headed to heaven! But he's just v...